- Master of Business Administration, Imperial College London
- Ex-crew Carnival UK Cruises in Southampton, England, the UK
- Lived in London, England, the United Kingdom for 5 years
- Over 3 years professional experiences with English native speakers in the UK
- TOEIC score: 895
-Bachelor’s degree in English from KMITL
-Studying MA in English major at Thammasat University
Experience: -3 years in English teaching
-RITSUMEIKAN ASIA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
Oita, Japan | 2016 - 2020
Culture, Society & Media Faculty
-BRIGHTON LANGUAGE COLLEGE
Brighton, England l 2018
Advance IELTS Intensive
-Bachelor Degree: English and Translations from Kasetsart University
-Master Degree: Teaching English as a Second Language at Birkbeck, University of London, UK
• B.A. in Business English with First-Class Honors, Burapha University
• Over seven years of experience in teaching English: General English, Academic English, Business English and TOEIC
- The Bachelor of Science in Geology major, Chulalongkorn University (First-Honor)
- TOEIC score: 850
Bachelor degree : Tourism Management (2nd honors) at Silpakorn university
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics, California State University at Fullerton
• Master of Arts in International Economics and Finance, Chulalongkorn University
• Over 14 years experience of dealing with international clients in financial sector
- Studied in international high school for over 10 years
- Bachelor in Communication Arts majoring in Advertising, Assumption University
- Worked in a Product development & Marketing department
- English tutor for over a year
-MBA in Marketing, SASIN
-BA in hotel management, Griffith University, Australia
- Bachelor of Humanities and social sciences, English major, linguistics minor, Mahasarakham University (3.69)
-Exchange student in Pennsylvania, USA (2017)
-Lived in Sydney, Australia (2018)
-2 years of English tutoring experiences
- currently, work as an English teacher at a private school in Khonkaen
- 3 years of freelance interpreter experiences
-ฺ Bachelor of Arts in English, Applied Global Communication (International Program) at Stamford International University - Work Experience 5 years of experience in teaching English, English Tutor at Istyle Language School
- Volunteering for the position of English Language Instructor and organizing numerous English camps over the past 5 years
- Bachelor of Arts: Major in Business English, Minor in Marketing, Assumption University (Award: Cum Laude)
- IEP Teacher at Praharuethai Donmuang (2021)
- Vice President Education of Assumption University Toastmasters Club (2019-2021)
- A representative of Assumption University and Thailand, participated in World Universities Debating Championship 2019 (Position: Adjudicator)
- Thai-English Interpreter in THAIFLEX Trade Show (2018)
- More than 3 years English teaching experience
•B.Sc (Food Science & Tecnology), BUU
•10 years experinces Tour Guide (English)
Bachelor degree of Political Science ( 2nd Honors ) Ramkhamhaeng University -Toeic test : 945/990 -Assistant Teacher at international kindergarten school in BKK, -Asssitant Teacher at Kumon and studying MBA at University of Notthingham Malaysia.
-Bachelor Degree (Ramkhamhaeng University)
(English Education : GPA 3.40)
-2020 An English teacher at Sukumnavapan-Uppathum school, an English trainer for Watsangwat school (English camp), an English ONET and GAT-PAT tutor at Sukumnavapan-Uppathum school, and an English teacher/tutor at U-Center
-2021 An IEP teacher at Phraharuthai School.
- Humanity Faculty, Japanese Major, Chiang Mai University
- Graduate School of Language and Communication, English Proficiency Development, National Institute of Development Administration
- TOEIC (New Version) 910/990
- IELTS (2015) 7/9
English Major, Bachelor's Degree of Arts, Ubon Ratchathani University
• (B.A.) The Bachelor of Arts of Sustainability studies, Srinakarinwirot University International College (SWUIC) : Second Class Honor
• (1st M.A.) The Master of Arts of Humanities majoring in English for Specific Purposes (ESP), Kasetsart University,.
• (2nd M.A.) The Master Arts of Communication Arts majoring in Speech, Chulalongkorn University,.
• More than 10 – year- experience in Teaching English: General English and Academic Writing
• Role as the Bilingual Master of Ceremony (MC) for PTT Public Company Limited
• TOEIC Score : 935 (New Version)
The Bachelor of Arts in Drama major and German minor at the faculty of Arts, Silpakorn University.
• B.A. English, IIS-Ramkhamhang University, Bangkok
• A.S. Medical Coding, Anthem College, Las Vegas, NV, USA
• Belmont High School, Los Angeles, CA, USA
• Studied and worked in the US from 1993 to 2011
• TOEIC 980
Bachelor of English for international communication , Rajamangala University of Technology Tawan-Ok (Rajamangala Institute of Tech)
Bachelor of Art in Tourism (English) , Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (RMUTT)
- Master of Arts Program in English for Professional Development (Degree honors), National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA).
- 5 years teaching English experience.
- Second-class Honors in Bachelor of Arts in English, minoring in Hotel and Tourism Management, Chiang Mai University
- Young Learner Assistant 2020
- Scholarship Exchange Student in Singapore 2017
- Exchange Student in USA 2010-2011
• Bachelor Degree of Humanities and Social Sciences, Spanish major Khon Kaen University
• Compleated the General English course from Christchurch Collage of English Language, New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Faculty of Humanities , Chiang Mai University (Second-class honors)
- Ex-Cabin Crew with Qatar Airways
- AFS Exchange Student in Denmark 2012
-Bachelor of Arts in English minor at the Faculty
of Archaeology, Silpakorn University
-5 years teaching English experience.
- Bachelor Degree of Education, English Major
- Bachelor of Commerce, Christ University, India.
- Exchange student in Chonnam National University, Korea 2016-2017.
B.A. in English, Thammasat University
Diploma of Leadership and Management, Lloyds International College, Sydney, Australia
The Bachelor of Arts in German major and English minor
at the Faculty of Arts, Silpakorn University. (2nd Class Honors) An exchange student in Singapore at Bukitbatok secondary school.
Bachelor of Business Administration, accounting, Kasetsart University
Com-Art faculty - Stamford international
university (inter program)
Exchange student USA 2017-2018
The Bachelor of Arts
in French major
at the Faculty of Arts, Silpakorn University.
• Bachelor of Education, Advanced English, Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University (First class honour)
• Master of Arts, TESOL (Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages), Centre of Applied Linguistics, University of Warwick, the United Kingdom. (Distinction)
• 5 years of English tutoring experiences
• Currently a secondary school English teacher in Bangkok
Advanced in teaching and motivating small kids.
B.arch, Kasetsart University
B.Ed English major History minor, Silpakorn University
M.F.A Art history, Visva Bharati University , India
The Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs, Khon Kaen University International college. Second class honor.
- B.S. (Food Science & Technology), Kasetsart University
- Exchange Student in Indonesia (2016 - 2017)
Bachelor of Environmental Engineering, Chiang Mai University
B.A. Political Science, Thammasat University
The Bachelor of Arts in English major at the Faculty of Liberal Arts, Mahidol University
Bachelor's degree - Thammasat University
-MBA(KIMBA), Kasetsart University, Thailand.
-B.Commerce(Business Entrepreneurship), The University of Pune, India.
-English Language Intensive Course for International Students (ELICIS), India.
-Adventured in India for 8 years.
B.A major in Business English, Awarded Cum Laude. Assumption University.
-M.A. in Communication Management, Coventry University, UK
-B.A. in English, Chiang Mai University
-Certificate programs in Training of Trainers, Active Learning, English Proficiency, etc.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Philosophy and Religion
Multicultural Ministry International Christian College Australia
The teacher in English Eye Level; Daekyo
Korea a global educational services provider
TESOL and TECSOL certificates (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), NZLC, New Zealand
BBA, Majoring in International Business Management, Stamford International University, (GPA: 3.84; First Class Honors)
GED (General Educational Development) Diploma from Maine High School Equivalency Diploma (American Curriculum)
Major in English, Ramkhamhaeng University (First-class Honors)
- Working on TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate
- B.A. in English, Sukhothai Thammathirat University
- B.A. in Russian Studies, Thammasat University
M.A. in Communicative English, Ramkhamhang University
B.A. in English, Burapha University
B.A. in Communication Art Bangkok University International college
2008-2010 exchange student in USA
B.A. Mass Communication - Chulalongkorn University
6 Years - International Airline Business
4 Years - Inter Trade Marketing
7 Years - Freelance Interpreter
2 Years - Overseas Ligistics Administrator
Master of education (curriculum and instruction), Rangsit university
B.A. in English Bangkok university
2 years in USA
Master of Arts (English for careers), Thammasat University
- M.A. in Career English for International Communication , Language Institute, Thammasat University
- Certificate in Intensive English, York St. John University, York, UK
- Radio host for Speedy English, Radio Thailand
- Radio host for Eng Alert, Chulalongkorn University Radio
M.A. Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Thammasat University
B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies, The University of Texas at Dallas , USA
- B.A. in English Linguistics, Ramkhamhaeng Univerity.
- Expertise and Experience in Teaching English:
General English, Business English, Academic Writting,
TOEIC, IELTS, and Public Speaking
M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), University of Leeds, UK
B.A. in English, Chulalongkorn University
M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), LaTrobe University, Australia
B.A. in English, 1st Class Honours, Prince of Songkla University